Legal advice, from anywhere. Private and confidential…
Thank you for visiting Telelaw, a product of Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf. In today’s fast-paced world, many individuals and businesses do not have the time to visit a lawyer in his or her office for legal advice or assistance. This is especially so for prompt legal advice. Technology has evolved to such an extent that it is possible to speak and see someone across the world, using your mobile phone and home computer. The face-to-face consultation has, therefore, become necessary only in limited circumstances.
Our clients still have the option to consult face to face, but at the same time, make use of telephonic and video legal services. The video service would apply to any of the following, and more situations:
1. Prompt Legal advice consultations;
2. Video Discussions:
– Contract Drafting; and
– Drafting Affidavits.
3. Legal advice Strategy meetings:
– Management and boards of businesses;
– Follow up legal meetings; and
4. Preparation for court matters.
If you are looking for a business that is on top of its game in providing virtual legal services, you are at the right place. Advocate Muhammad Abduroaf would be more than happy to be of service.
Please note that all information provided remains private and confidential.
Setting up a video legal advice consultation
Consulting with a lawyer cannot be easier with Telelaw. You make use of technology you already have either on your phone or your computer. We use Skype, WhatsApp Video, FaceTime, WebEx and Zoom. All these applications and/or programs are easy to download and use. The following 3 (three) easy steps apply when making, and consulting with us:
2. You will then receive an email with our details, banking information and links to T&C’s. You will also receive an SMS reminding you to view your email inbox.
3. Once payment has been made, we will contact you to arrange a convenient date and time for the legal consultation.
We are looking forward to you being provided with the legal advice you require, from wherever you may be.