Legal advice, from anywhere
In today’s fast-paced world, many individuals and businesses do not have the time to visit a lawyer in his or her office for legal advice or assistance. Technology has evolved to such an extent that it is possible to speak and see someone across the world, using your mobile phone. The face-to-face consultation has, therefore, become in limited circumstances.
Our Lawyer (Pty) Ltd, has been promoting tele-law service for some time. It served the demand for telephonic and legal advice and services, have evolved in the process. Its clients still have to option to consult face to face, but at the same time, make use of telephonic and video legal services. The video service would apply to any of of the following:
- Legal advice consultation;
- Contract Drafting;
- Drafting Affidavits;
- Legal Strategy meeting;
- Follow up meetings;
- Preparation for court matters;
- and so on.
Setting-up a legal advice consultation
Consulting with a lawyer cannot be easier with Tele-law. You make use of technology you already have either on your phone or your computer. We use Skype, WhatsApp Video, FaceTime and Zoom. All these applications and/or programs are easy to download and use. The following 4 (four) easy steps apply when making, and consulting with us:
- Make an appointment online to consult with a lawyer. Use the link, online consultation.
- You will then receive an email with our details, banking information and links to T&C’s. You will also receive an SMS reminding you to view your email inbox.
- Once payment has been made, we will contact you to arrange a convenient date and for the legal consultation.